What we aspire to
For all students to live meaningful and rewarding lives; valuing and being valued as members of diverse communities.
Why we do what we do
Brunswick South Primary School is an outstanding, bilingual government school committed to preparing students for the realities of today and the unknowns of tomorrow.
The moral fibre that guides our culture
• CONSTANT LEARNING:
– Committed to learning from each other
– Seek to accomplish something worthy and purposeful
– Try hard and pursue excellence
• MUTUAL RESPONSIBILITY:
– Be accountable for one’s own actions
– Contribute to society and to civic life
– Support one another’s wellbeing, development and success
– Stand up for the rights of others
– Take care of the environment
– Be aware and inclusive of others and their cultures
– Treat all people fairly
• SENSE OF POSSIBILITY:
– A deep belief in the potential of all learners
– Ensuring educational opportunities for all
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
This page contains information for families on how to enrol your child in a Victorian government school and outlines the timeframes for submitting Foundation (Prep) enrolment applications for the 2024 school year. Starting school page
Brunswick South Primary School – 2022-2025 School Strategic Plan
2023 Annual Implementation Plan Summary
Brunswick South Primary School Annual Implementation Plan 2023