Did you know that community involvement in schools plays a crucial role in providing the best possible outcomes for students?
At BSPS the opportunities for community participation is amazing, particularly through our sub-committees and working parties. These groups help support the staff and School Council in making our school a great one, always aiming to give our students that bit of an edge. WE NEED YOU to help us continue making things happen and would love you to join one of these groups if you have the time. It’s a fantastic way to support your school, make new friends and all the while have some great fun!
There are no special skills required, just a passion for our school. Becoming a member is EASY!
1 Decide which group you would like to join from the list below.
• FUNDRAISING – identifies, plans and coordinates opportunities for school fundraising events
• POLICY – develops and writes policy that relate to school governance
• ENVIRONMENT – maintains the school’s grounds and facilities
• OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE (OSHC) – ensures the smooth and effective running of the OSHC program – budget, policy and programs
• COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – devises and implements strategies and activities that develop positive relationships and partnerships within the school and its community
• WINTER FESTIVAL WORKING PARTY
• ARTS FESTIVAL WORKING PARTY
2 Simply CLICK HERE to send us an email listing the group (or groups) you would like to join.
Remember, get in quickly as there are a limited number of places available in some of these groups. ‘First in, first served!’
For more information please contact me through the office and I will be happy to have a chat.
Kind regards, Sheryl